ERIC RONALD WERNER
431 Hemingway Lane | Roswell, Ga. 30075 | 404-754-5694 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Use my internet marketing and web analytics background, education, and enthusiasm to aid the growth of an established company.
- 5 years hands-on experience driving Search Engine Optimization and PPC marketing strategies for E-commerce and B2B websites.
- Routinely map out online strategies and drive implementations toward completion quickly and effectively.
- Experience conducting and analyzing web landscape, keyword, and competitive research to determine the resource needs and likelihood of success for online marketing projects.
- ROI and conversion tracking implementation, analysis, and reporting.
- Creation, management, and updates of link development programs.
- Group and one-on-one training of end users.
- Inter-team propagation of SEO standards.
University of Georgia
Cisco Network Academy Program
University Of British Columbia – Web Analytics Program
Key Applicable Experience
Google Adwords Editor (Google Certified)
Web Development Needs Analysis
Internet Marketing Competitive Analysis
Landing Page Optimization
INTERNET MARKETING EXPERIENCE AND PROFICIENCY
IBP & Arelis
Interactive Marketing Specialist, Northridge Interactive
Roswell, GA 2008-present
- Integrated SEO best practices into existing web development processes, ensuring that the most current SEO best practices are being employed.
- Expanded the coverage and ROI of internal and client pay-per-click campaigns while stabilizing or reducing costs.
- Partnered with project teams to drive increased search traffic by developing and implementing organic SEO strategies.
- Gather up-to-date knowledge of latest PPC, SEO, and social media trends to implement into marketing strategy for clients.
- Ensured that the most current PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Viral tactics are integrated into client marketing strategies.
- Partnered with clients to assess web analytics needs and provided metrics on key performance indicators.
- Other activities have included authoring SEO/SEM/ Web Analytics articles, presenting at industry events, and providing sales supports for interactive marketing.
Client Specific Accomplishments:
- Mapped out online strategy for Cerulean Jet which resulted in a 50% reduction in cost per conversion.
- Worked closely with the project team that created the Lowesracing.com website to ensure that SEO best practices were followed – redesign resulted in 22% increase in search traffic.
- Monthly web analytics reporting for Lowesracing.com and AFTCO.net to provide actionable insights into potential design and content changes.
- Substantially expanded the reach of Titlemax.biz, NRDC.org, and YouthAids.org using advanced PPC keyword buys while stabilizing or reducing costs.
SEO Project Manager, Atlanta Websites
2005 — 2007
- Streamlined and implemented methods of improving site ranking in natural search engine results for large e-commerce sites.
- Researched and implemented latest pay-per-click techniques for Yahoo and Google.
- Developed web analytics reports using Google Analytics
- Gathered up-to-date knowledge of latest SEO trends to implement into marketing strategy for customers.
- Developed methods in MS Excel to organize information efficiently, effectively, and in a user-friendly format for employees responsible for data entry.
- Developed new clients using consultative approach to determine goals, analyze needs, and implement solutions.
Network Technician, Internet Marketing & Networking
2002 — 2004
- Installed network equipment and performed maintenance on wide area network including over 500 end users both commercial and residential.
- Performed network troubleshooting and technical support
- Trained employees in basic Windows desktop skills and Outlook Exchange Server
- Consulted to design clients for marketing services
Satellite Communications, U.S. Army
Ft. Bragg, NC
- Trained/supervised soldiers in operations & maintenance of satellite terminals.